Tasty Giardiniera Burgers, Giardiniera Meatballs or Giardiniera Meatloaf
Author: That Pickle Guy
Recipe type: Giardiniera
Burgers, Meatballs or Meatloaf infused or covered in Giardiniera
- 1 LB Ground Hamburger meat (You can substitute Ground Turkey/Chicken or Vegetarian ground)
- Place Hamburger Meat into a mixing bowl.
- Add some oil for extra flavor and moisture.
- With your hands thoroughly mix together.
- FOR HAMBURGERS: Pat together creating ½ LB burgers and grill.
- Note: Do not continually flip. Flipping only once will keep your hamburger intact and juicy!
- FOR MEATBALLS: Roll into golf ball size balls - add to a baking sheet and bake @ 350 degrees 30 minutes or until done. *Optional* First sear balls in a saute pan with butter & brown.
- FOR MEATLOAF: Place meat into a non-stick loaf pan. Season or top with ketchup or whatever you like. Bake @ 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes or until your meatloaf is thoroughly cooked.