Chicken Bruschetta with Giardiniera
Author: Luisa Nagode
Recipe type: Giardiniera
Chicken Bruschetta with the perfect touch of Giardiniera
- Fresh Bread Loaf - French, Sour Dough, Kaiser, Pretzel - Any choice of Fresh bread will do.
- 4 Boneless skinless Chicken breasts
- Salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary, basil, and oregano spices
- 8 oz Minced Giardiniera
- 2 Diced tomatoes
- ¼ Diced onion
- 12 oz Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Season Chicken with spices and grill or cook as preferred. Shred chicken or thinly slice.
- In a large mixing bowl combine chicken, 6 oz Giardiniera, diced tomatoes, diced onion, and 6 oz mozzarella.
- Drizzle Giardiniera oil onto sliced bread
- Spread two spoonfuls of chicken mix onto bread
- Top with the leftover mozzarella cheese
- Bake at 375 for 30 min or until cheese is golden brown.
- Top with leftover Giardiniera!